Electrical ActuatorManufacturer of a wide range of products which include electrical actuator.
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Current||5 A or 10 A|
|Degree Of Protection||IP 43|
|Voltage||24 VDC or 12 VDC|
|Temperature||-26 Deg C to 65 Deg C|
Actuators are quick to install and required no maintenance. Variety of different Electric actuators can be used in broad range of applications, starting from furniture market such as tables, chairs, up to medical applications such as medical beds and many others like solar industry. From our broad product range you can choose the right product to fit for your idea or application exactly.General Features:
- Top-End-Clevises: Linear Actuators are equipped with Top-Clevis diameter 10.1 mm and slot 6.5 mm, End-Clevis diameter 10.1 mm and 10 mm slot.
- Horizontal or Vertical: Position of the Top-End-Clevis of most of the Linear Actuators can be cho-sen (see picture).
- Protection Class: Lifting Columns and Control-Boxes are IP54, Linear Actuators are IP43.
- Operating Temperature Range: Linear Actuators/Columns range is -26°C to 65°C, Control-Boxes range is 0°C to 40°C.
- Full Load Duty Cycle: Linear Actuators/Columns and Control-Boxes are 10% to 25%, max 2 min to 6 mins (at 25°C).
- Inner Limit Switches: Are installed in Linear Actuators/Columns.
- Overload Protection: Is integrated in the Control-Boxes
- Push and Pull: Actuators/Columns have a load capacity for both directions push and pull.
- Aluminium Alloy: Is used by most of the Linear Actuators/Columns.
- Hall Sensors: Can be installed in Lifting Columns for synchronisation function or position memory.
- Synchronised Stroke: Is reduced by 15 mm compared to the ordering stroke (see picture).
- Maximum Current: Of the Linear Actuators/Columns is 5 A at 24 VDC or 10 A at 12 VDC.
- Cables: 1.5 m straight are standard used for Linear Actuators/Columns, for Control-Boxes 3 m straight and for Hand/Foot-Control 1m coiled (stretched 4m), colours are Black or Grey according to the Actuator.